Due to the relative movement of rolling body and raceway and the intrusion of contaminant dust, the surface of rolling body and raceway wear out. When the amount of wear is large, the bearing, noise and vibration increase, which reduces the running accuracy of the bearing, and directly affects the accuracy of some main engines. Therefore, for some silent mechanical bearings, the daily maintenance is mainly to prevent the invasion of pollutants and dust.
1. Influence of bearing life
The influence of the cleanliness of the bearing on the life of the needle roller bearing is quite large, and the bearing has been tested specially for this purpose. The result is that the difference of the bearing is several times or even more than a dozen times. The higher the cleanliness of the bearing and the longer the life, the experiments of others showed that the lubricating oil with different cleanliness has great influence on the life of ball bearings. Therefore, improving the cleanliness of the lubricating oil can prolong the life of the bearing. In addition, if the lubricating oil contains dirt particles under the control of 10um, the life of the bearing is also multiplied by several times.
2. Influence on vibration and noise
The test results of the bearing test center show that cleanliness seriously affects the vibration level of the bearing, especially the vibration of the high frequency band. The vibration speed of the bearing with high cleanliness is low, especially at the high frequency band. The effect of dust on the noise in the grease of the needle roller bearing has been tested. It is proved that the more the dust is, the greater the noise is.
3. The influence of the lubrication performance on the decline of the bearing cleanliness not only affects the formation of the lubricating oil film, but also causes the deterioration of the grease and accelerates its aging, thus affecting the lubrication performance of the lubricating grease.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Several problems often encountered when install...
- Technique of failure inspection of TIMKEN flang...
- What are the basic features of various bearings?
- Ball bearing performance
- Installation of ball bearing
- What are the causes of the damage of ball beari...
- What is the difference between the tapered roll...
- Ultimate axial bearing capacity of bearing
- Various factors affecting the friction factor o...
- Development of bearing industry