Cam Followers ; Cam Roller Bearings
The outer diameter (OD) of the cam follower (stud or yoke) can be the standard cylindrical shape or be crowned. Crowned cam followers are used to keep the load evenly distributed if it deflects or if there is any misalignment between the follower and the followed surface. They are also used in turntable type applications to reduce skidding. Crowned followers can compensate for up to 0.5° of misalignment, while a cylindrical OD can only tolerate 0.06°. The only disadvantage is that they cannot bear as much load because of higher stresses.
Stud style cam followers usually have a standard sized stud, but a heavy stud is available for increased static load capacity.
The standard driving system for a stud type cam follower is a slot, for use with a flat head screwdriver. However, hex sockets are available for higher torquing ability, which is especially useful for eccentric cam followers and those used in blind holes. Hex socket cam followers from most manufacturers eliminate the relubrication capability on that end of the cam follower. RBC Bearings' Hexlube cam followers feature a relubrication fitting at the bottom of the hex socket.
Stud type cam followers are available with an eccentric stud. The stud has a bushing pushed onto it that has an eccentric outer diameter. This allows for adjustability during installation to eliminate any backlash. The adjustable range for an eccentric bearing is twice that of the eccentricity.
If you need any bearings,just feel free to contact us.
|0086-137 7145 6936|
|0086-137 7145 6936|
- Introduction Of Lubrication Techniques For INA ...
- Attention Should Be Paid To The Use Of NTN Bear...
- Antirust Method Of Bearing And Analysis Of Corr...
- Advantages Of Ball Bearings
- Precautions For Using Needle Roller Bearings
- What Is The Difference Between Needle Roller Be...
- The Structure Of Rolling Bearing
- How To Distinguish The True And False Bearing?
- What Are The Reasons For The Heating Of The Bea...
- Maintenance Of Bearing And Matters Of Attention
- Super Precision Ball Bearings Ensure Long Life ...
- Updated Electric Motor Housings
- Bearings For The Beverage Industry
- One-way Bearing Installation Techniques And Mat...
- Ball Screw Support Bearings Informations
- Drawn Cup Needle Roller Bearings Informations
- 2019, Accelerating 'Transformation' Towards The...
- Automated Commissioning System For Bearings
- Ball Screw Support Unit EK, BK, FK, EF, BF, FF ...
- Wheel Hub Bearing Informations