Cylindrical roller bearing features:
1. Cylindrical roller and race for the line contact or offline contact, radial bearing capacity big, apply to under heavy load and impact load.
2. N and NU type axial movement, can adapt to shaft caused by thermal expansion or installation error and shell the change of relative position, can be used for free end bearing.
3. The shaft or hole and other parts of processing the demand is higher, relative deflection axis bearing outer ring after installation, to be kept under strict control, so as not to cause contact stress concentration.
4. The friction coefficient is small, suitable for high speed rotation, the limit speed close to the deep groove ball bearings.
5. Cylindrical roller bearing type belongs to the separation bearing, inner ring or outer ring separable, easy to install and disassemble.
Cylindrical roller bearing is mainly used for large and medium-sized motor, locomotives, spindle, internal combustion engines, generators, gas turbines, reducer, rolling mill, vibrating screen and lifting transportation machinery, etc.
Through the above introduction, you have further knowledge of cylindrical roller bearing.After we know the characteristics and usage of cylindrical roller bearing, for its use, will be more targeted, let it play a role in a suitable position.With the development of advanced technology, cylindrical roller bearing will be more and more advanced, more used more widely.
- Introduction Of Lubrication Techniques For INA ...
- Attention Should Be Paid To The Use Of NTN Bear...
- Antirust Method Of Bearing And Analysis Of Corr...
- Advantages Of Ball Bearings
- Precautions For Using Needle Roller Bearings
- What Is The Difference Between Needle Roller Be...
- The Structure Of Rolling Bearing
- How To Distinguish The True And False Bearing?
- What Are The Reasons For The Heating Of The Bea...
- Maintenance Of Bearing And Matters Of Attention
- Thin-Section Ball Bearings Informations
- Keeping Vibration Within Acceptable Limits
- Angular Contact Ball Bearings Information
- TAPERED ROLLER BEARING TIPS
- New Bearing Installation Need To Be Cleaned Bef...
- Insert Ball Bearing Unit Installation Considera...
- Types of Needle Roller Bearings
- Bearing Precisions
- Plastic Bearings Make The Grade
- One Way Clutch Bearings Features & Applications