Hybrid Ceramic Bearing Advantages
The low density of the silicon nitride balls reduces the load applied due to centrifugal forces, thereby allowing for increase operational speeds.
A 50% higher elastic modulus of silicon nitride over bearing steel results in a stiffer, more rigid bearing, which is advantageous to high precision machine tools.
Reduce Heat Generation
Low frictional characteristics of the silicon nitride ball results in lower heat generation and lower operating temperatures.
With thermal expansion being 1/3 that of steel, the silicon nitride ball reduces the effects of thermal gradiants across the bearing thus reducing the risk of bearing seizure.
Excellent resistance to corrosive media allows for extended bearing life over standard steel balls. Corrosive solutions that enter the bearing cause the ball to deteriorate and corrode to the the raceway surfaces during static operation. Silicon nitride balls with their resistance to corrosion and high hardness levels allow for continued use and self healing of the deteriorated raceway surfaces.
Silicon nitride is a nonconductive material thus reducing the potential of current flow through the bearing and the resulting electrical arcing or fluting damage that is associated with it.
If you need any bearings,just feel free to contact us.
|0086-137 7145 6936|
|0086-137 7145 6936|
- Introduction Of Lubrication Techniques For INA ...
- Attention Should Be Paid To The Use Of NTN Bear...
- Antirust Method Of Bearing And Analysis Of Corr...
- Advantages Of Ball Bearings
- Precautions For Using Needle Roller Bearings
- What Is The Difference Between Needle Roller Be...
- The Structure Of Rolling Bearing
- How To Distinguish The True And False Bearing?
- What Are The Reasons For The Heating Of The Bea...
- Maintenance Of Bearing And Matters Of Attention
- Bearings Technical Informations
- What Are Bearing Withdrawal Sleeves?
- Bearing Clearance & Bearing Seals
- How Much Grease Is Enough For Greasing Bearings?
- Tapered Roller Bearing Classification And Its C...
- Cylindrical Roller Bearing Characteristics And ...
- Thin-Section Ball Bearings Informations