Radial Insert Ball Bearings
Radial insert ball bearings are ready-to-fit machine elements. In combination with drawn shafts, they are particularly easy to fit and suitable for the design of economical bearing arrangements. They are highly suitable where predominantly radial loads must be supported.
Radial insert ball bearings with an extended inner ring undergo less tilting and therefore run more smoothly.
Radial insert ball bearings with a spherical outer ring are highly suitable where:
Static angular misalignments of the shaft must be compensated, which are caused by mounting inaccuracies and tolerances in the adjacent construction
Very good seals are required in environmental conditions such as dust, contamination, moisture, stone impacts and shocks
Radial insert ball bearings with a cylindrical outer ring are highly suitable where:
A cylindrical housing bore is already present
The outer ring of the bearings is to be located by means of easy-to-fit snap rings.
Radial insert ball bearings with a profiled bore are highly suitable where:
Shafts must transmit very high torques.
Radial insert ball bearings with a rubber interliner are highly suitable where:
Vibrations and shocks must be supported
Damping of running noise is required
If you need any bearings,just feel free to contact us.
|0086-137 7145 6936|
|0086-137 7145 6936|
- Introduction Of Lubrication Techniques For INA ...
- Attention Should Be Paid To The Use Of NTN Bear...
- Antirust Method Of Bearing And Analysis Of Corr...
- Advantages Of Ball Bearings
- Precautions For Using Needle Roller Bearings
- What Is The Difference Between Needle Roller Be...
- The Structure Of Rolling Bearing
- How To Distinguish The True And False Bearing?
- What Are The Reasons For The Heating Of The Bea...
- Maintenance Of Bearing And Matters Of Attention
- Fersa Bearings Acquires 100 Per Cent Of NKE Aus...
- The Lubrication Of Angle Contact Ball Bearings ...
- One-way Bearing Installation Techniques And Mat...
- Hybrid Ceramic Bearings Advantages
- Bearings Technical Informations
- What Are Bearing Withdrawal Sleeves?
- Bearing Clearance & Bearing Seals
- How Much Grease Is Enough For Greasing Bearings?
- Tapered Roller Bearing Classification And Its C...
- Cylindrical Roller Bearing Characteristics And ...