Thin Section Ball Bearing
Show all Thin-section Bearings Manufacturers
Thin-section BearingsThin-section bearings have small cross-sections with respect to their diameter. They are designed to save space, lower the weight of a design and reduce friction. Thin and extra thin-section bearings are available in inch or metric sizes and in chrome or stainless steel. These bearings are also available with cages for high-speed applications, and with extended inner rings.
Thin-section bearings are manufactured to industry standard sizes. The bearing widths and distance from bore to outside diameter remains constant regardless of the change in bore diameter.
Standard bearing installation practices can be used in conjunction with thin-section bearings. Both the inner and outer rings can simply be pushed into place, on the housing and shaft respectively. Installation should only be performed in a clean, contamination free area as thin-section bearings lack seals and grit or other contaminants could get into the bearings and disrupt their performance.
Measurement and Inspection
Due to the large diameters and thin sections of these bearings, it is necessary to address measurement and inspection. To accurately measure the bore diameter and the outside diameter of these thin section bearings special procedures must be followed. Special gages allow three to five measurements around the circumference of the diameter to be taken. These measurements are then averaged to determine the true measurement of the bearing in the unmounted free state. This procedure allows for inherent out-of-roundness.
Thin-section BearingsThin-section ball bearings are generally used in applications with space, weight, and load constraints. Some typical applications for standard thin-section ball bearings include:
Packaging and textile machinery
Radar and satellite equipment
Material handling equipment
Aerospace, optical and manufacturing equipment
If you need any bearings,just feel free to contact us.
|0086-137 7145 6936|
|0086-137 7145 6936|
- Introduction Of Lubrication Techniques For INA ...
- Attention Should Be Paid To The Use Of NTN Bear...
- Antirust Method Of Bearing And Analysis Of Corr...
- Advantages Of Ball Bearings
- Precautions For Using Needle Roller Bearings
- What Is The Difference Between Needle Roller Be...
- The Structure Of Rolling Bearing
- How To Distinguish The True And False Bearing?
- What Are The Reasons For The Heating Of The Bea...
- Maintenance Of Bearing And Matters Of Attention
- Keeping Vibration Within Acceptable Limits
- Angular Contact Ball Bearings Information
- TAPERED ROLLER BEARING TIPS
- New Bearing Installation Need To Be Cleaned Bef...
- Insert Ball Bearing Unit Installation Considera...
- Types of Needle Roller Bearings
- Bearing Precisions
- Plastic Bearings Make The Grade
- One Way Clutch Bearings Features & Applications
- Understanding Damage Tolerance In Hybrid Bearings